Thursday, 6 June 2013

DIGI HAVEN....FIRST ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!!!


Good Afternoon!
We are having FABulous weather again here today!
I've just called in with this Christmas card Again! lol
It's one I made last year for the very first Challenge over at                           Digi Haven
And I Won!
Doesn't time fly*****



I never thought 6 months later I would be joining these Brilliant girls and boy  as a DT...
Tomorrow sees the start of our  New Year with a New Challenge at Digi Haven

 Lots of Sponsors and Lots of Prizes...


Please be sure to pop in......

Thank you
See you tomorrow x

Details of my card here



10 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Chrissy
Time really flies,doesn't it? I had a peek and did not leave you comment when you made this gorgeously purple card! (I am not even sure if I was following you at the time). Love the whole Christmas romantic scene with these 2 cute mice.
Michaela xx

Sue B said...

Ooh I remember this gorgeous card Chrissy! it's SO sweet...but was it really a year ago?!!!! gosh it feels like only yesterday… time flies by doesn't it…
Happy Anniversary for tomorrow to Digi Haven!!!!!!!
hope you are enjoying the sunshine and having a lovely day!! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

This is just adorable Chrissy - love the image and fab colours and layout. Have a lovely afternoon. Hugs, Claire x

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little Christmas card and I love the non traditional colours. Have fun with the anniversary celebration.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Its a fab card Chrissy with the scene you created! Congratulations on your DT! Been for a walk on the seafront today its so gorgeous! Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, I like the image the colours and the tree.
Kevin xx

fabiola jaques said...

mais elle est trop adorable avec des teintes de mauve que j'adore, biz

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is gorgeous, I am not surprised it was a winner!
hugs Sue xx

sue w. said...

Hi Chrissy, loving this, such a sweet scene you have created and the colour is great. How time flies when you're having fun eh!!
Hugs Sue W.

Chris x said...

the weather here is fantastic too, luv your card the little mice are so sweet, and congrats on your DT.
Chris x