Sunday 29 September 2013

JUST RELAX!


Good Afternoon!
Well I feel a little bit like these guys today! but, without the drink!
We've had our Granddaughter over the weekend...
Out in the woods at 9.00 a.m. this morning with a small plastic bucket collect Acorns!
She's just gone home and the house is  looks like a building site lol..
Perhaps a drink is called for now!



This little cutie came from From The Heart Digital Stamps  I've coloured with Copics and LOts of Glittler on their bodies...LOts of Glossy Accents in the glass too...The feet are 3 dimensions....Both the Sentiments come with this image! How good it that...Papers/Doily/Ribbon/Embellishments from stash...Spellbinder dies used....

Challenges entering......

Digitally 'Sweet' ~ Anything Goes
Sunshine Mail ~ Furry Friends
A Creative Romance ~ Fairytale or Winged Creations
Challenges 4 Everybody ~ Anything Goes





Thank you soooo much......




15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun design Chrissy. Lol, I think the one birdie had way too many martinis.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia S said...

I think you already know I love that image. You've made a great card using it, and what a great idea to add glitter to their bodies!!!

Dee said...

Super fun card! Love that image and the saying! Made me smile!

Chris said...

Great fun card, Chrissy! Love that image... feel a bit like that myself when granddaughters have gone home!!! You definitely deserve to put your feet up and relax now... enjoy that drink!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Collectiing acorns is a good thing Chrissy..I ususally do that on my own and I think folk around here are talking about me..lol..love your card with the fun cute image and sparkle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, you do pick some fun images! I love your colouring and the added sparkle looks wonderful
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a great card hun, love the colours and fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this image Chrissy its so fun! You've made a fab card with it! Susan x

manucreativa-forever said...

bellissimo timbro, splendida interpretazione!!

<3

manu

Gail said...

Hahahaha, love it!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and cute too
luv
Debby

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So cute card
cheers
hugs Tamara :)

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, THis is one of my favorite image at FTHS haha! I know what you mean too! Kids keep you young but...great card! Love the glitter and the layout. THanks for joining us at the Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge.
Lyn - DT

Fabiola said...

oh! mais qu'il est drôle celui là!! biz

Louise said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck.
Louise xx