Sunday 20 April 2014

UMBRELLA

Good Afternoon again!
I've just been looking for Challenges for my last card and found a 
new Challenge at ScrapbookersPhD and it's for
Anything Goes + Vinyl...
Now I got my Cameo for Christmas, really for cutting out nice clean images.
But, I decorated this Childs Umbrella that I bought from Amazon for Freya for Easter!
She gets so many Eggs bought I thought of something a tad different!
I wasn't going to upload it on blogger..But, if there's a Vinyl Challenge going? Here it is







Very, Very difficult to photo...She just LOves the film Frozen and she was one Happy Bunny when she received it! It also as her name on.... Only trouble was I then had to make one for her friend! Which I did, but in Blues instead..



Thank you soooo much for looking...
No I'm not taking orders lol...Just a one off...


16 comments:

Gail said...

I liked the movie Frozen too!
Great job with the umbrella! What fun!

Dee said...

What a fun and unique umbrella! No wonder it was such a big hit with the girls! Love it!

Fabiola said...

hou la! pas facile ce défi, très joliment relevé, biz

Pia S said...

This is a lovely personal gift and now she's got an umbrella like no others have!

Chris said...

Wow, Chrissy this is fabulous! Can I order 2 for two little 'Frozen' fans!!:) I haven't seen the film yet but I'm babysitting on Saturday Night and apparently this is the entertainment lined up for me:)!
Chris
x

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Chrissy. I am not surprised Freya loves is and I think you may be getting lots more orders too!
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous idea Chrissy and looks wonderful..but how did you get the pictures onto the umbrella??
Happy Easter hope your weekend is going well..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jo said...

Oooh Chrissy that's fab....no wonder she was happy.....bet the blue one was just as nice too!
hugs Jo x

p.s I have candy if you fancy entering!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous
hugs Tamara

Lauren Hatwell said...

How cool is that? That little snowman is just the cutest. No wonder your granddaughter was so pleased. Lx

Snoopy said...

I can think of quite a few little girls who would love this (and a few teenagers too)! Fantastic!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fabulous Chrissy what a great idea. I don't buy my grandchildren chocolate either they get too much! Susan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy,

This is so lovely! And the Cameo is a wonderful machine, I just love it!
Your STAR card is also lovely and lukcy you you find your lost die.
The boxcard is adorable.
Liselot

Unknown said...

This is a great idea with a unique base - an umbrella. I love it. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD for our vinyl challenge.

Cathy Parlitsis said...

What a clever idea, Crissy! I wouldn't have thought of that! It really came out great. I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for joining us at the Scrapbooker PhD Challenge this week! :-) Hugs, Cathy

Julez said...

What a fab umbrella.. So cute..