Tuesday 13 January 2015

MARTINI CHICKS....

Good Evening!
Do you ever take a peek at your page views! I did last week! It's interesting to see just which cards people pop in to look at..There were cards there that I did at the beginning of last year! and amongst them was the image I'm using today..Not they my little birdbrains had been forgotten, just that I decided to use this one on my card..  They live at Fromtheheart.com and this one is called
Martini Chicks  {sentiment came with it} This was the very first Birdbrain image I bought..




I've now a folder of them chattering away lol ...Coloured with Copics...Lots of Glitter around the glass  along with  Glossy Accents in the drink!....Coloured with Copics...Papers from stash...Spellbinder die and Woodware punch used....

This weeks sketch......
Yes! I know it's cakes for a birthday! but surly the'll be drink Hic!




Instead of a blog hop this month each designer is giving away a $10 gift voucher Whoooo...Lots of clues too!

Challenges entering...


Fromtheheart ~ Sketch with a twist..
Try it on Tuesday ~ My Favourite Things { Sparkle/Glossy Accents}
Crafting From the Heart ~ Anything Goes



Thank you sooo much for calling...


18 comments:

Chrissy said...

They are awesome Chrissy and love the sentiment..I remember a saying printed on a t/shirt..
I don't have drinking problem..I drink..get drunk..and fall down..Not a problem.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Chrissy! I LOVE the fun image and sentiment. Such beautiful colours too.
hugs Sue xx

Dawn said...

Ooh love this card Chrissy, what a great image. Happy New Year x

Chris said...

Fabulous! Love this image Chrissy! Great sketch, gorgeous colours- a brilliant card! What fun is a party without a little drink or two...but really don't fancy the sore heads these two are going to have when they come to!
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image used...xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Margik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margik said...

Lovely card so beautifully coloured. I love the fun image and sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Chrissie, This is such a fun image, aren't they just super cute! I love all the extra little embellishments with the glitter and glossy accents. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT. x

Dee said...

Another fabulous bird brain card! Love your take on the sketch and color challenges! Those colors are a bit tricky to pull off, but you made them look wonderful together.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ha ha! I love those birdbrains! These ones definitely look like they have hit their martini limit. Love the fun colors!

Jacee said...

This did make me laugh Chrissy, such a great sentiment on a really smashing card.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Imke said...

Chrissie, your card is fabulous and these colors rocks !! Love the image and you did a great job also with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining and i hope to see you back again soon.

Don´t miss and check out the Desigteam Blogs - you can win a 10$ voucher !!

Pia S said...

I love the way you colored these chicks and olives in. On traditional colors! I love these images too, should play with them again soon...

Fabiola said...

adorable et surtout si drĂ´le Chrissy! biz

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This was the first FTH image I got too and its a brilliant one. Love your card and colours Chrissy! Don't think they are drunk though definitely ill from eating those olives - they look like they have gone off lol!!! Susan x

Jo said...

Hi Chrissy!
Hehe, I have a folder of birdbrains too! they are my favourite characters to create with, and although Martini Chicks wasn't my first FTHS image, it was one of the first birdbrains that I bought :)

I love your colouring of this image, and your colour palette in general. Rotating the sketch to fit your card design is perfect too.
Thank you for joining in with us at From The Heart Stamps :)
Jo xx

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card, so much fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'My Favourite Things' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

Carolina Girl said...

My first purchased from From The Heart Stamps was the same image...haha. You card is super!