Monday 6 April 2015

SPRING FLOWERS

Good Morning!
Today sees the start of  Challenge #135 over at Eureka Stamps {our Sister Blog}
and we were asked by our 'Boss'  Karal over at QKR Stampede 
if we would like to make a card..
Here's mine.....





The Challenge  'Spring Flowers'
The sweet image is called digi28502 Tulips 

Coloured with Copics...Papers/Ribbon from stash.. I've taken a sentiment from the internet and just printed onto my paper.
 Spellbinder die used.. Woodware 'Pearly Stuff' on my MS Butterfly that's a  punch.. I've started to use some of these scalloped cards that are around...Seem a good buy because the envelope's included!


Challenges entering..

Hiding in My Craft Room ~ Think Spring!
Colouring Crazy ~ Springtime






Thank you soooo much for calling..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Chrissy and great sentiment you used! I love your april showers card and the berry card is yummy!
Liselot

Chris said...

Lovely card Chrissy! Very seasonal with those gorgeous tulips!
Chris
x

Dee said...

So pretty. Love those beautiful tulips. Hope mine will start blooming in the front yard this month.

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Chrissy..no angry birds just a beautiful field of tulips and butterfly and I love the verse..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

What a lovely design Chrissy, fabulous flowers
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Fabiola said...

oh wow, trop belles tes fleurs, biz

jimlynn said...

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful card!
Lynn

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love the image and beautiful design.
Sue xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love that coloring job on your fine spring card. It is very lovely. Bring on the spring!

aussie aNNie said...

This is just gorgeous, beautiful colour tones, image and wonderful papers..x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful! I want to work with some flowers. I wonder if I cased yours if I could possibly get mine to look like yours! Made me smile this early morning!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful
Thank you for joining us at the colouring challenge *springtime* over at Graph'It Markers xx

Cazzy said...

Congrats on your Graph'its win, your card is gorgeous!

Carol x