Friday 22 July 2016

#201 CHALLENGE OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE

Good Morning!
Today sees the start of another Challenge over at QKR Stampede.
Here is my DT card





This weeks Challenge is Up Up & Away



I choose ESdigi 23903 Puffer Balloon digi-stamp Not saying this is a favorite of mine? But, remember when I lost all my digi's? This was one of the first I thought of lol..Glad to get him back Just LOve it, think it's the face!. Might say something about me he! he!
Coloured with Copics and cut on the Cameo...I used Broken China for the sky, using a Spellbinder die for the circle...Computer sentiment.


Challenges entering..

Try it on Tuesday ~ Make us Smile
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes No Twist
Aud Sentiment ~ Anything Goes with a sentiment



Thank you so much for calling..



10 comments:

Dee said...

How fun! Love it!

Chris said...

It IS a fabulous image Chrissy! Brilliant CAS design too...love it!
Chris
x

Marjut said...

Fun card :) Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this!!! Several cards got me smiling big today and yours is one of them. I remember now about your computer. If there is anything I can send, let me know.

Billie A said...

I can see why you want this image. It's darling and the sentiment is so cute. Hope you can get those images back. I try to back up my computer at least once a month. Scares me that I have so much to loose. So glad you shared your card over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Pia S said...

Love their facial expressions! And the limited space of clouds and the string attached to the balloons, nice little details for a CAS design.

Meggymay said...

Super fish balloons, thank you for sharing this cute card with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

Such a fun card, great image
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Cute card with great detail!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck! Hope to see you next challenge!
Hugs,
Lynne, Creative Moments DT

Sandy said...

A fun CAS card, delightful.... Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy