Thursday, 16 July 2026

SWIMMING!

 Good Afternoon! It's a few months now since I got this new computer. Everything going okay and then suddenly I get a kerb ball? A new layout on my computer, think they call in update! All I know is my thinking caps had to go on again, but, I've managed it lol.....until the next time x


A sweet little image  that I think lives at  tiddly inks, called just keep swimming.  Coloured with Copics. Glossy Accents on her eyes... A Die~namics die. Computer generated sentiment.
Challenges entering.......
The Paper Funday ~ Summer Splash
Freshly Made Sketches ~ #745 Sketch by JenT


Thank you so much for calling.....
Keep cool x



10 comments:

  1. Great CAS cars, love the cute image swimming through the aperture. I always have to call Son or Daughter when anything changes-sods law as I am writing this a box popped up the corner about an udate!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Chrissy, I hate updates that mess with my comfort zone- well done for getting on top of it! This is a fabulous CAS card- love the design and the cute image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun take on the sketch with the little swimmer coming at us head on! I love that you subbed the shape, too! Thanks so much for joining FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy, that's such a fun image and a great card! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers for my challenge theme. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute fun image Chrissy love the glossy goggles, and I'm with you on up dates, one happened yesterday, today I have to everything and then commenting takes such a long time because of it, apparently it is not google it is microsoft making things extra secure..good luck!

    luv CHRISSYxx





















    ReplyDelete
  6. Why bother updating everything, I know I am OK as far as it goes, it just messes things up...
    I love this card, that image is really brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is adorable and such fun for the sketch. Love this card. And oh so sorry for the tech issues. Sure is great until it isn't! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little swimmer is adorable! And what a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful and the perfect image and frame for the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun this card is, great image/coloring too, thanks for shairing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for calling.
Chrissyxx