Monday 21 October 2013

HAPPY DAYS!

Good Morning!
Today I'm  in the Spotlight as Guest Designer at  SKdigis

Here is my card....



I got to choose my own image from Sonia's  at SKdigis Shop and this little cutie is called  'Beach Baby' {Thank You} Yes! I know it's Rainy and Cold here in the UK! But, this images reminds me of the GOrgeous Summer we had that's why the sentiment says Happy Days...I've colored him with Copics..
The 'sandy' papers have been distress with Dried Marigold..Other paper from stash...I LOved the little shells that surrounded him so I enlarged them covered with Glossy Accents and scattered them about in the sand...
Ribbon from stash....Nellie Snellen/Spellbinder  dies used...





Challenges entering.......


Come and Get It ~ Down be the Sea
Inkspirational ~ Anything Goes
My Creative Moments ~ Anything
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card ~ Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts ~ Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend ~ Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody ~ #31 Anything Goes









Thank you soooo much for calling...




18 comments:

Pia S said...

This is SO sweet, Chrissy! The torn pieces of paper really look like a sandy beach and I like how you did the sea shells. Such a cute little image too!

Dee said...

What a fun beach scene! Love the sea shells and that darling image!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun. Love the sea in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ardilla said...

Hi, Chrissy!
This is beautiful... I love the bright colors, that boy is a cutie!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the image and design. Thanks for joining us at LCI this challenge xx

Sue said...

Congrats on being in the spotlight Chrissy!
Your card is fabulous, I love the cute image and the way you have added the extra shell. The sand effect looks brilliant too.
hugs Sue xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Lenie said...

wat een prachtige en grappige kaart.
groeten Lenie

sue w. said...

Hi Chrissy, what a cutie. Love the sea and sand, very lifelike, love it.
Congrats on your Spotlight GDT.
Hugs Sue W.

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your Guest spot Chrissy...such a little cutie sitting playing on the beach..fabulous colouring and love the glossy shells for embellishing..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy
hugs Tamara

Anonymous said...

How fun! I really like how you layered the paper to make the sand. Great coloring on the image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Rose said...

Chrissy this is adorable!!! so glad to have you in our spotlight on SKdigis :)

Rose SKdigis DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chrissy congratulations on being in the Spotlight! Fabulous card, love the expression on his little face! Love how you did the sand and the added shells and that ribbon is too cute! Susan x

Fabiola said...

mais que c'est craquant! biz

Sally said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink for our latest challenge.
Hugs Sally xx

Nikki Stalker said...

How adorable is that image!! I love how you have created some 'layers' to the 'sand' and the water background. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

Ellibelle said...

This is fabulous! Love all the details!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments!