Friday 3 January 2014

SEASON TO BE FREEZIN'

Good Morning!

For the second time today!

If your looking for my cute card that was here a moment ago??????????  
It's gone back to bed!  Sorry.
 Cause I've brought it out a week to soooooooon lol.. I thought I was being really good getting it out on time, as I'm so confused with what day it is..Yesterday I thought it was Sunday! Hope I get better as the year goes on!
Over at Digi Haven we are having a weeks break and he will  be back next Friday..
With an update of Challenges...
For those of you kind people who have already called ..A Big Thank You.





5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Happy New Year you naughty girl!! Susan xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

I came looking for the card you entered into the Crafty Boots Challenge but could not find it, instead I found this gorgeous card, I love your colouring and distressing.

Dionne

Sam K said...

Hehehe really made em chuckle, sounds like something I would do! Hugs xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you will post again in Christmas Fun!

Chrissy said...

hee.hee..I'm not alone..I'm confused too and had to work all over Christmas and New year but that still did not help..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx