Friday 17 July 2015

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE AT QKR STAMPEDE

Good Morning!
Overcast today which suits us fine! Hubbies bowling this afternoon and I'm going with him..
Yes I know I like bowling myself, but, we go out for a meal after which is why I'm interested lol.
There's a new Challenge over at QKR Stampede
Here is my DT card





Challenge #148 You are My Sunshine.
I LOved this Challenge we all got to use Digi 11401 Picking Flowers
It's fun seeing how everyone does something so different with the same image!
Coloured with Copics...I've used a Tim Holtz stencil with Texture Paste coloured with Scattered Straw Distress Inks..A  Nellie Snellen die with a computer sentiment again coloured with Scattered Straw for my Sun! Papers/Embellishments from stash..

Challenges entering..

Card Mania ~ Anything Goes
Craft and Smash ~ Say it with a Sentiment
Digi Galore ~  Summery/Bright
Digistamps4Joy ~ Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy ~ Summertime





Thank you so much for calling...

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Chrissy this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sheryl said...

I love these cute and funny images. The colour palette and image are perfect for our Summertime Challenge. Thanks for joining the fun over at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

kenli said...

Gorgeous card, great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Chrissy sweet and lovely card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Chrissy and I love the sun rays in texture paste..And I'm with you...if a meal out is at the end of it all, I will be there..no matter what the sport.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

A lovely cheerful and sunny card Chrissy. Love that stencilled sunshine, the cute image and your beautiful colouring.
Hope the meal was good!
Chris
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

So sweet Chrissy, I like the image the papers and the ribbon
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, sweet image and lovely papers.
luv
Debby

Pia S said...

What a sweet card this is, with plenty of sunshine. I really like the added texture of the paste and the bold sunshine yellow.

Dawn said...

Love your card Chrissy! She was a joy to colour & I love theat we both used orange for her outfit!
Great to see hw everyone used the same image so differently!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Jacee said...

Very sweet Chrissy, love the colour combo
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Fabiola said...

Super mignon, elle est ensoleillé, biz

Heather said...

A fabulous card Chrissy, a lovely design and supeer colour combo.......your image is adorable and such beautiful embellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx

Pat K said...

Fun card Chrissy. Great image and love your design. Pat K x

ufoide@gmail.com said...

thanks for sharing on craft and smash :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining at Craft and Smash!
Cristina DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
Eva (DT Member)