Friday 13 January 2017

#226 CHALLENGE OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE

Croak!
Today sees the start of another Challenge over at QKR Stampede.
Here is my DT card


This week #226 Challenge is CAS


Now I'm not saying a CAS card is quite that simple lol.
It sure takes me just as long as one of my usual ones!
Coloured with Copics...I've used a Spellbinder die for the frog to 'pop' out of.
Some butterflies from Poundland. Paper from stash.
Computer generated sentiment. Hubby thought the sentiment was wrong! Wrong!! It's right lol.
I'm mean I'm sure that's what a frog would say..

Challenges entering..

Through The Purple Haze ~ Happy Anything
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes





Thank you so much for calling..


10 comments:

Babs said...

Oh this is every so sweet, a beautiful fun card and I like the die you have used for your frog to hop through..

Hugs Babs x

Chris said...

Brilliant...the card's gorgeous as always, cute froggy, lovely clean design and the sentiment made me laugh...clever!
You're right Chrissy CAS isn't simple!
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
xx

Chrissy said...

Ha ha..I get the sentiment..it is right..and I love your frog Chrissy..he is awesome..FABulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Great image and a great way to present the frog, like the little flies and love the take on the sentiment.
Fab CAS card.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon, biz

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, so brilliantly done. Karal

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Chrissy love the image thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Billie A said...

Cute from and love the frame he is coming out of.. Great look and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Pia S said...

How cute it is! Fun sentiment and a very pretty clean layout.

Julie said...

Cute card and great color combo
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T