Monday 22 October 2018

TRULYCHRISSYXX

Hellooo Peeps!
Went down a nostalgic road this morning, looking through my Tilda stamps.
A Tilda stamp was the first I ever owned. , they all had wings then.
I entered it on a Docrafts site, the rest is history......This isn't her, but, she fits the bill today.




Fussy cut and coloured with Copics Stickles 'Crystal' on her dress. Papers/Pearls from stash. I've also hand stitch round the edges of the card.  Lawn cuts die.



Challenges entering...

Sunday Stamps ~ Frame It SSC190
Creations in Pink ~ Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
The Cutie Pie ~ Going Girly
The Crafter's Cafe ~ Feminine 
Creative Craft Cottage ~ PrettyPinks or Halloween 

I'm going to use my name for a while as the post title.
See if this gets rid of the amount of Anonymous callers I keep getting.
They might, just might get fed up.

Thank you so much calling.......


















13 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, she's super cute - what amazing coloring you have achieved! I love all the stitching detail, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Chris said...

So sweet Chrissy, it's great to go back down memory lane sometimes and use some of older stamps. Your colouring is beautiful, love how she's sitting in the offset frame...and hand stitching too! Totally gorgeous card!
Chris
x

Pia S said...

My first stamps were Magnolia ones too. I think this is the sweetest card, I so like the stripes too, fitting this sketch perfectly.

Kathleen said...

My Sister used to be mad on Tilda stamps. You certainly made a great take on the sketch, love the pinks and grey colour combo. Another super card.

Kath x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I have just found some clear stamps i bought when i was on Docrafts from a lady who drew them and was starting out. Gosh thats going back. Fab Tilda stamp I think we all loved them.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Fabiola said...

Adorable cette Tilda, Biz

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Hey,
Love the frame...you done it very well. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge blog.
Varsha DT

Pat K said...

Fabulous design on this very pretty card Chrissy. Thank for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Chrissy said...

Awww..sweet little Tilda..lovely design with the frames and colours Chrissy...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa xx said...

Oh wow, this really is a gorgeously girly card.....perfect for our theme!

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties, we hope to see you again very soon

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

Annette Elliott said...

Chrissy, I love your Tilda card dressed in pink and stripes! And stitching is da bomb! Fabulous coloring and you rocked our sketch challenge! Have a great weekend!