Wednesday 13 November 2019

BUNDEER

Good Morning! Hour to spare this morning before I go out to lunch and then my stint in our local information centre.




This little sweeties called Bundeer and he lived at Pairie  Fairy Designs which now is sadly closed!
Coloured with Copics. I've used Joy,  Magnolia, Spellbinders, Crafts Express dies
Festive Berries Distress Ink on the parcels.



Challenges entering...

Animal Friends ~ Reindeer's
The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Fall/Holiday



Thank you soooo much for calling.....


8 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy, how long is it since I've seen a Prairie Fairy image?
I really loved them, must try to find the time to colour one up again!
Gorgeous card, beautifully designed and the Bundeer is adorable!
My day to pick up the granddaughters, so enjoying a couple of hours peace in the craft room until they invade it!
xx

Dreja said...

Gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Chrissy said...

Oh he is so sweet Chrisy, fabulous colouring and I love your card design..I'm hoping for a quiet afternoon to play in my room today..

Luv CHRISSYxx [ I did say hoping..lol..]

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh he is so sweet. Love your card. Hugs Tamara

Kathleen said...

A really great fun image, some lovely dies and a lovely paper, great Christmas Card.

Kath x

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Fabiola said...

Oh que c'est adorable! Biz

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs