Thursday 2 January 2020

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Hello Peeps! Yes! I know Christmas is over, but, I finished with a Christmas card, so I thought I'd start with one. Hoping to make more this year!!



The image and sentiment came from Digi Stamp Boutique. Which sadly seems to have 
closed down...Coloured with  Copics. Lots of Stickles on the penguin hats. Sky Distressed with
Broken China... Santa a stamp from Marainne design.

Challenges entering...

Animal Friends ~ Polar Bears
Sparkles Christmas ~ For a Child
2 Crafty Critter Crazies ~ Anything Goes must include a critter.
Christmas With The Cuties ~ Christmas Cuties.

I've been looking in my stamp drawer, there's stamps there that have not seen the light of day yet.
I'm going to try and use them ALL this year...Well I hope I am lol.
Thank you sooooo much for calling...

12 comments:

Dreja said...

Ganz super gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Chris said...

Happy New Year Chrissy, hope 2020 is a good one for you.
A great start to the new decade with this fabulous card, adorable image and I love the subtle cloudy background.
xx

Heather said...

Such a cute image - perfect for a child! Love your cute coloring and details - that Santa peekaboo is the awesome! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, and I love the DSB image. It is a shame they closed.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous image and a great design and I think it has already been said a super subtle background.
Hope you had a good Christmas and hope 2020 is a good crafty year for you and you do manage to use all those naked stamps.

Kath x

Gail said...

Happy New Year!
Great card!
I have been thinking the same about my stamps, and embossing folders, and dies etc!
Goodness, we're going to be busy!

Jane Willis said...

What a fun card, the image really made me smile. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas.

Chrissy said...

Happy New Year Chrissy and I love your adorable card, great design with santa and the moon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa xx said...

We wish you a Happy New Year, thank you so much for joining in with us at Christmas with the Cuties.....this is adorable, what a gorgeous scene

Fabiola said...

Trop migno, biz

creationsnz said...

Good resolution Chrissy, I hope you enjoy discovering. A cute card, love your made background. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, CarolG

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely cute Christmas card and design, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties Challenge cheers Sue N x