Saturday 8 October 2022

GNOME MATTER!

Good Afternoon! Been out again for lunch! ~A nice dry day for a change.


These little guys  are Stampingbella  stamps/sentiment bought from Dies to Die For
Coloured with Copics. LOts of Glossy Accents on their noses. I've given him a 'plod' shirt with a Gel Pen. He looks kinda smart too! 

Challenges entering...
Colour Crazy Craft ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' ~ Anything but a Birthday card



Thank you soooo much for calling....


10 comments:

Chris said...

Cute! Love the gnomes and the fab tartan paper
xx

Aunty Sue said...

They are just the cutest trio. Lovely card

Gail said...

Ha, aren't they cute.
He DOES look smart!

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, what gorgeous gnomes, I do love them so cute, gorgeous card.xx

wannabcre8tive said...

I love gnomes and I love this card. I like the bright colors and the plaid shirt.

Pia S said...

I love gnomes and I've got this fun trio myself. Like how you colored them and the plaid DP is beautiful!

Pat K said...

Oh so very cute...fabulous little gnomes with their green hats..love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Dawn Frost said...

Oh the gnomes are so sweet, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

CraftingMum said...

Fabulous Gnome crad, thanks for joining us at colour crazy crhallenge

Vic said...

Such a gorgeous card - love the colours you used and those gnomes are so on-trend! Thanks for entering this into our challenge at Patties Creations - Vic, dt. x