Thursday 27 February 2020

UP UP AWAY!!

Hello Peeps!
Back today with a House Mouse card.
I've been absent for two weeks...Valentine's are not my scene.
Then time just seemed to run away with me lol.




This little cutie lives with the Allsorts stamp. The balloons/hat are Tim Holtz stamps/dies.
Sentiment Computer. 


This is the inside.
A card with more than  two folds is required over at House Mouse & Friends.
So I made a Shadow Box for the first time!

This little cutie in the cup is from the Happy Day stamps.
Looks to be going to high!
Memory Box/Lawn Fawn/Whimsy Stamps and Crafts Too dies used.
Balloon inside box Magazine Freebie.
Coloured all with Copics...Broken China Distress Inks on Clouds...

Challenges entering..

House Mouse & Friends ~ More than one fold or Anything Goes
little red wagon ~ Balloon Time!
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes 
Shopping Our Stash ~The Great Outdoors
Make My Monday ~ Critters
C.R.A.F.T.. ~ Inspired by a Song.. {Up Up and Away in my Beautiful Balloon.}

Thank you soooo much for calling....
Will start to catch up soon x



15 comments:

Chris said...

Such a fun and fabulous design Chrissy...adorable image and great design with those balloons- and such a lovely surprise inside!
I'm with you on the Valentines stuff- not my favourite theme either!
xx

Kathleen said...

The expression on the mouses face really made me smile, looks quite shocked to me.Super design and love the way you have used the dies, the little houses and trees just add an lovely extra touch. I don't know which I like th best the out side or the inside. I do not know who is going to get this card but by heck they are in for a treat.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Super cute and fun card Chrissy..I love your cute mouse in a cup and fabulous shadow box card, never made one yet myself, but one day I might give it a try..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

Trop chouette! Biz

Bunny said...

Hey, Chrissy. This is such a cute card. Love the coloring and the paper piecing. It's cute inside and out.
Also, just a reminder that we are an Anything Goes challenge every week. You can play the option only if you want. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so adorable and really beautifully finished. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue said...

Chrisy, what a wonderful card, both inside and out! I love that you tried something new to you and it turned out so very beautiful. The little mouse on the front is darling and the inside is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along at Make My Monday challenges.
Hugs

Chana Malkah said...

Your shadow box card is beautifully executed! Nice take on our great outdoors theme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Doni High said...

The expression on that little mouse's face is adorable... like that the balloons are going in different directions.

Victoria Rowson said...

Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your creation and talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Barbara Godden said...

How fabulous are those two cards, of course being a HM lover/collector they really spoke to me. Love them both. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Your Stash for The Great Outdoors.

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful card and fabulous song thanks for sharing at Craft challenge

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Adorable. Love the inside as well as the outside. And you choice of song is perfect.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

Deanne Saunders said...

Super card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper