Saturday 10 October 2020

STAY AWESOME!

 Helloo Peeps! Seems to be another work out card today! 

For a friend who just so happens to be a bit 'wild as well as crazy lol.




This is Kimberly hula-hoop who used to live at Make it Crafty until it shut down.
Coloured with Copics. Glossy Accents on her eyes. Papers from stash. Computer generated sentiments.

Challenges entering...

Crafty Catz ~ Wild & Crazy/Anything Goes
Alphabet ~ N for Navy Blue
Colour Crazy Craft ~ Anything Goes
Just Add Ink ~ #526 Inspiration!



Thank you so much for calling...
Stay safe. 





11 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is FABulous Chrissy, awesome card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

This really made me laugh, super fun image , great colours and colouring, , fab, fun card.

Kath x

Lynda said...

Such fun Chrissy - I wish I could still hula-hoop. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Bunny said...

She is awesome. [Bunny]

Doreen said...

What a fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chantell Randall said...

A really fun card Chrissy, really made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

Pia S said...

She’s my kind of strong and fit. Cool card!

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a fun card Chrissy! Gorgeously coloured and I love the blue tones with the little pop of green. All-round gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Patrice said...

OMGoodness she is divine. I love her little striped outfit...& great highlighting with your copics. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great image and such a fun card! Thank so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge N is for Navy!
Rachelle DT : )