Thursday 7 January 2021

SPREAD CHRISTMAS CHEER!

 Hello Peeps! Off to the Dentist this afternoon. They did ring to ask if I still wanted to go. I broke a tooth before Christmas and are having a crown. I don't like the feel I've had in my mouth for the last few weeks so are going ahead with it. 



Let the Christmas card collection begin! This little sweetie is called 'Gilly's Caroling' sadly the Digi shop closed down where she lived.  Flipped then realized the description on the book was the wrong way round so had to start again. Stamp at the bottom was a freebie many moons ago. Dee's Distinctively tree die. Sentiment computer generated.

Challenges entering....

ABC Christmas ~ A is for Advent/B is for Bells
Christmas With The Cuties ~ Anything Goes Option Based on a Carol/Song
Fezzwigs Festive Frolics ~ Anything Festive Goes
Crimbo Crackers ~ Anything Goes
Christmas 24 ~ Anything Goes


Thank you for calling.....
Stay safe....

12 comments:

Bunny said...

I love that tree and I love the sentiment from the movie ELF. Cute. [Bunny]

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute Christmas card. I hope all goes well at the dentist.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what cute card. Hope the dentist went ok for you. Thanks for joining in with my first challenge of 2021 over on Fezziwigs, wishing you a lovely year full of craftiness, Hazelxx

Chris said...

Oh how nice to see this cute image again -(twice!) Chrissy- I loved these Prairie Fairie cuties- so sad that they're no longer available. Fabulous colouring and design and the perfect sentiment.
Hope all went well at the dentist.
xx

Pia S said...

I like getting an early start on my Christmas cards as well, so keep the inspiration coming:)Cute carolers and love the fluffy tree. Happy New Year!

Doreen said...

Such a fun card,love the tree.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, and a fabulous start to your 2021 collection.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Blooming heck, how weird, broke a tooth myself just at Christmas, not been to dentist yet as TOUCH WOOD, having no problem with it at the moment, I have other health issues that have reared it's ugly head and been dealing with.
A fabulous fun card, love the image and a great sentiment, I used twin a church choir and was told to mime especially when they came up for communion.

Kath x

Inkyfingers said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on completing your first Christmas card for 2021! Love how you flipped the image and the sentiment is great. Such a fun card. I hope your trip to the dentist went well!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Jacqueline said...

Hi Chrissy - thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us here at Christmas 24 - Jacqueline DT x

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I do like that sentiment and those girls singing are sweet! Nice work. Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT. PS, Sorry to be so late commenting!!

Dorte said...

Great to make an early start on your christmas cards, and this one is very sweet, love how you flipped the image and made a little choir. Thanks for sharing your card at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Dorte x