Sunday 14 February 2021

EGGS ANYONE!

 Hello Peeps!  No I'm NOT eating the eggs.  Yes! I know it's still Valentines day today, but, a little treat for my Granddaughter is okay.  Silhouette machines been out to decorate this egg! a Challenge I try to enter every week?  Not a card is the order of the day. 


                                                                         

Made a little Origami paper milk  cartoon to hold it.                         

                  

Little hearts are from Creative Expression flower die. Found these wobble eyes in a drawer. Okay the face could be better, but, it's only a box lol. 

Challenges entering..
C.R.A.F.T. ~ Not a card 

Thank you for calling...
Stay safe.



7 comments:

Pia S said...

Better to be early than late. The bunny silhouette looks beautiful on the translucent egg and the box you made is so sweet!

Diane said...

Super cute idea and the bunny is adorable.

Hugs diane

Kathleen said...

Really super cute and a brilliant idea.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

How cute what a fabulous little carton to hold the Easter eggs...I have ben trying to find your blog as it was telling me the blog has been removed, now I am here and Following you....xxxxx

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute. Your grand daughter will love it.

Chris said...

Cute box Chrissy, I love the geeky little face- bet your granddaughter does too- and the eggs of course!
xx

Chrissy said...

Easter is creeping up very fast Chrissy and I LOVE your decorated egg and the little box and googly eyes are fabulous..hope you are keeping well and safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx