Monday 10 May 2021

WILLIAM!

Good Afternoon. I found a Challenge  site called Magnolia Forever.  Tilda was the very first stamp I ever bought and now  I've a drawer full. So today out  popped 'William'  now he is old lol.. Teamed him up with a Sharon Bennett Collection dog.




Coloured with Copics. There's Dr. Ph. Martin's on his cheeks. The birthday banner is a Molly Bloom stamp fussy cut again with Dr. Ph's on. Crackled Accents on the dogs tennis ball. Papers/Embellishments from stash.
Challenges entering...

Magnolia Forever ~ #101 Anything Goes.
2 Crafty Critter Crazies ~ Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Always Anything Goes

Thank you so much for calling...
Stay safe....




9 comments:

Kathleen said...

A fabulous fun image, great colours and papers and a great design, love the little doggie.

Kath x

Chris said...

Fabulous design and love your stamp combo Chrissy- William is SO cute! His hair remind me of helping out in the classroom when my son started school- spiked hairdos were all the rage, not encouraged at school but on this particular very warm day all the boys had the same 'do'- they proudly told me they had spiked it with sweat...yuck!!!
xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so well done. I love Williams spiked hair. Great coloring skills.

Bernadet said...

Ooooh Chrissy, this is just awesome. Love the cute stamp!

Michele Fawcett said...

I just love this image and how you colored it! It really brought out his little personality!

tilly said...

I love this image and I have always loved Tilda, I must use my older stamps more....love the bunting xx

Chrissy said...

That is how my hair was this morning after having a very short haircut and now it has a mind of it's own, fabulous fun card Chrissy, he is adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

beautiful card! thank you for joining our challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria