Wednesday 15 September 2021

A CHALLENGE FOR KATH

 Allsorts are having a Challenge this week for Kath.

A lovely person who I had the privilege to call a 'blogging friend'.   She was a super, fun lady with a great sense of humour.  We did say we should meet up at a 'card shop' that we both visited, but, sadly this never happened. Kath will be and is sadly missed.


A freebie image from the internet.  Coloured with Copics and of course paper pieced, something that was Kath 's specialty. Crafts Too embossing  folder. Papers/Embellishment from stash.








8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy and Kath would have loved it..she really will be missed hugs Sue x

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card in memory of a lovely lady! The paper pieced flowers are so pretty (Kath would definitely have approved), lovely clean and crisp design the embossed background adds great texture.
xx

brenda said...

So pleased you have joined in with our Allsorts Challenge for Kath, she would have loved your Paper Pieced blooms Chrissy as do I especially as it's Poppies.

Such a shame you never got to meet but you have summed her up well, thank you so much.

B x

Pia S said...

I didn't know Kath myself, but I think it's a lovely gesture of the card community to host a challenge in her memory, so I have participated myself. I too love paper piecing. Your card is delicate and lovely.

Bunny said...

This is a lovely paper pieced flower. Great card. [Bunny]

Janette said...

All the cards I have seen in memory of Kath are just beautiful, I love your paper piecing on this too Chrissy, I didn't know her but she must have been such a nice friend to you all.xx

Linby said...

What a beautiful card and Kath would have loved it so much as do I. You've been brave to use gingham but it's lined up perfectly and looks fab. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Chrissy, I love that paper pieced poppy and embossed background, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx