Friday 29 October 2021

ALL DRESSED UP AT CRAFTY CATZ

 Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

We are sponsored this week by ALL DRESSED UP  With a prize of 2 images of the Winners Choice.

A theme of Anything Goes with no optional extra! this week.

Now I'm not on count down, but, there are only 8 weeks until Christmas day, so I thought I'd make a Christmas card to add to my stash.  I start early and never have enough. Please take a peek at what the other girls at Crafty Catz have been up to this week.


I've used All Dressed up for Christmas Coloured with Copics. LOts of Glossy Accents on the baubles. Diamond Stickles on her Wings. Crealies Bauble/Whimsey Stamp die. Papers from stash. 


Challenges entering.....

Digi Choosday Crafting ~ Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy ~ Anything Christmas Goes

All Dressed up ~ Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door ~ Always Anything Goes

Penny's Paper-Crafty ~ Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts ~ #425 Anything Goes




Thank you so much for calling....

Stay safe...




12 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love this image she looks so pleased with herself, I am afriad if I dared stand on the gifts they would be as flat as a pancake.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card with a vedry pretty image, Love the traditional colours and your fabulous colouring. I've been making Christmas cards this week- 8 weeks will go by in a flash!
xx

tilly said...

she is such a pretty fairy, I wish I could climb a ladder like that without holding on for life lol.... a lovely card xx

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Hi Chrissy, this is such a cute and elegant card. Thank you for sharing it in our challenge blog. Best of luck, Kinjal - DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and creative , … thanks for supporting and using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Awesome project. I love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Superrrrrr je kaart. Echt tof. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
Claudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Fabiola said...

oh trop mignon! biz

Chrissy said...

Oh, she is so pretty Chrissy with her red dress and long legs and beautifully coloured, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous Christmas card and image. Brilliant colouring again this week. With dt hat on thanks for sharing at ADU. Have a good week

Pia S said...

This long legged fairy is a beauty, and I do love the traditional Christmas colors. Nice coloring job too.

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Such an adorable Christmas card!!! Love your papers and accents also~ Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up Challenge-hope to see you again!
Carolyn, DT