Thursday 21 October 2021

AUTUMN EVERYWHERE!

 Good Morning!  Yikes another card today and tomorrow there's a new Challenge over at Crafty Catz, soos expect me again. 

 Lavinia cottage, smaller than the last one, but, just as cute. Lavinia stamp sentiment too.I've used Distress Inks. Squeezed lemonade. pine needles and wild honey for this one. The little leaf stamp was bought many, many moons ago in a set called rubberstamtaperstry. Go Kreate die for the square.

Challenges entering...

Allsorts ~ Anything Autumn 

Lemon Shortbread ~ Always Anything Goes

The Crafting ~ October Autumn Colours 

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie ~  #161 October 

Sweet Stampers ~ Autumn or Halloween 

My Time To Craft ~ Halloween or Fall Colours 


Thank you so much for calling...

Stay safe....




13 comments:

Janette said...

I love this image Chrissy and your colour combo is lovely, brightens the day, heaven knows we need it. :))xxx

brenda said...

Bumble Lodge, I love it Chrissy, this really is my favourite from the latest Lavinia release, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chris said...

This is so lovely Chrissy, love the cute fairy house (I'm trying so hard to resist buying these but I don;t think I'm going to be abe to hold out much longer!), the colours and background are gorgeous giving this little scene a lovely magical glow, I love it.
xx

Sarn said...

Oh that’s adorable. A lovely card in autumnal colours. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous post and most gorgeous colours... Love this one. xx
Happy weekend. ♥

Ellibelle said...

Love this cottage and your card is so beautifully done!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous background and colours Chrissy, love the texture look and the house is adorable, I'm expecting a small fairy to come out and wave..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julez said...

Hello. Love this card xx

Cazro said...

A beautiful sweet card. Thanks you, I am so pleased you entered into our challenge at MTTC, I look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT.

Fabiola said...

très joli, biz

Stempelfrosch said...

So beautiful, love your background. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
hugs Anke

Kuni said...

Fantastic card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper