Thursday 6 January 2022

FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD 2022!

    Happy New Year!
I finished with a Christmas card last year? So I thought I'd start with one this!  Went to my Sons Christmas day, heard Boxing day both a Grandson/Granddaughter had tested positive! Lots of test taken before my Daughter arrived, luckily I was okay. 

This little sweetie is a new stamp/sentiment from Stampendous. from the set Holiday Happy. I've coloured this little sweetie with Copics. Got him camourflaged standing on the parcel lol.  Tiny Snowflake a freebie stamped with Lavinia 'Lime Punch' ink pad. Whimsy Stamps die.

Challenges entering...

House  Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes option Something New

C.R.A.F.T. ~#623 New

Simon Says Stamp ~ Something New

Christmas With The Cuties ~ Challenge #56

Stamping Sensations ~ Anything Goes with stamping option of a die


Thank you so much for calling..
Stay safe.....



 

11 comments:

tilly said...

what a cute little man standing on his parcel, hope you all keep well xx

Chris said...

Happy New Year Chrissy!
This is such a cute card to begin your 2022 Christmas stash! Adorable mouse. lovely sentiment - the bright green ink adds a lovely glow! Hope your family is ok- I don't think many families got through the Christmas/ New Year festivities without a visit from the virus. Glad you didn't catch it!
xx

Sueb said...

Hi Chrissy,
What a sweet little card, I love the colours and the detail.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being New.
Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue CRAFT DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

April said...

This is one of my favorite stamps. He is so cute on top of the gift. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

brenda said...

MY you are getting ahead and with a super HM creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations January challenge.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) I love this litle mouse and he's fabulous sitting on a gift!! Love the brown and lime together too! Looks fabulous!

Glad you had a lovely Christmas with your family. My niece and nephew went to visit my elderly parents, with their young kids, on Sunday and then they tested positive the next day. I am just keeping everything crossed that they didn't catch it!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A lovely card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

pinky said...

It's hard to beat these cute images and I love the green tinge to your design. So glad you did catch covid!! We were testing regularly over the Christmas period too and thankfully avoided it. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Chrissy said...

Well, he is just adorable Chrissy, hee hee, funny little mouse..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sheryl said...

Chrissy this is delightful, who doesn't love House Mouse.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Fabiola said...

que c'est mignon...biz