Friday 18 February 2022

BECCY'S PLACE AT CRAFTY CATZ

 Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card. The theme is Anything Goes/Add a sentiment.

We are sponsored this week by Beccy's Place.  with a prize of $10.00 Aud gift certificate. 

This happy little guy is called  Grumpy Goose Coloured with Copics. I've used a Sue Wilson Embossing folder for the snowflakes. Tree a Lavina stamp with a touch of 'Wink of Stella' . Magnolia fence covered with Dr Ph Martin's Proff White.  Sentiment Computer generated although Beccy does include sentiments with the image.

                                                                      Beccy's Place

Challenges entering...

Alphabet ~ W is for Winter

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Christmas

The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Goes Christmas

Creative Christmas ~ Anything Goes

Winter Wonderland ~ All I want for Christmas is You.

Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies



Thank you so much for calling....

 



10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and have this grumpy fella in my collection I just love him. Stay safe

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy,love the look on his face haha.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful Christmas card and image choice
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

I love this and he was used last Christmas lol, a lovely scene with the embossed snowflakes xx

Chrissy said...

He is fabulous Chrissy and does not look too happy about the season..love the embossed sky, great card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Izzy Scrap said...

Fun Christmas card ! Love this grumpy goose, it is so fun. Beautiful design and I love your embossed snowy sky.

Angelique said...

What a great card, i love the goose. Thank you for joining us at Creative Christmas Challenge.
greetings Angelique, dt

Cazro said...

I just LOVE the Grumpy Goose, a fabulous fun dcard. Good design on the card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

What a lovely card :) Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Hugs, Monika