Saturday 22 October 2022

MERRY EVERTHING!

Good Afternoon! I've had some unusual comments on my blog these last couple of days!
Cards from 2014 with a comment from 2014 have landed! Only nice thing about it? Was looking back at things that had been posted then... Seems that Google have been having a clear out!!

Stampingbella 'Merry Everything' stamp and sentiment.
Coloured with Copics. Crafts~Too, Mariane dies used.
Challenges entering...
C.R.A.F.T. ~  #655 Non-Traditional Colours
Creative Fingers ~ #241 Anything Goes
jingle belles ~ Not A Creature Was Stirring 
Winter Wonderland ~ Let it Snow!



Thank you so much for calling....

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not alone Chrissy, just read someone else say exactly the same thing it’s bonkers. Anyway I think your card is super cute and I will add my name because I keep coming up as unknown :)) hugs Janette xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Chris said...

Such a fabulous stamp Chrissy, beautiful design and colours. I love the sentiment too, really lovely.
xx

Pia S said...

I’ve been receiving old comments too, in my spam box.
Cute image, love the pink and blue color scheme here. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love this sweet snowman snow globe. Great coloring.

Chrissy said...

Me too Chrissy, the blogging world has gone mad..I love your snowglobe and the snowman and those adorable penguins, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sheryl said...

Chrissy, this is beautiful.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

SmilynStef said...

Love how the pink just pops in your design ... and what a perfect sentiment ... thanks so much for sharing your Creature Christmas Card with us at Jingle Belles.

Brenda said...

Hi Chrissy! I love your non-trad color choices, they are one of my favorites too! This is such a cute image, just perfect for these fun colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhh how CUTE is that sweet birdie and his snowy pals?! So pleased you could join our Creature Feature fun at Jingle Belles!

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love your snow globe image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, we hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

Gail said...

So pretty!