Sunday 18 December 2022

CHRISTMAS SPROUT!

Good Morning! Lots of snow yesterday and just a tad of rain. This morning it's to dangerous to go out!!
Black ice everywhere, I'm listening to see if anyone attempts to leave our cul de sac.

Last of my Christmas cards for this year. Stamps from the Christmas Green-things from Hobby Art.
Paper pieced sprout/holly. Lots of Crackled Accents on his eyes.

Challenges entering...
The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Traditional Colours of  Red/Green
Patties Creations ~ Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland ~ Anything Goes Christmas
2Sisiter on the blog ~ Christmas card with Holly Leaves
Creatalicious ~ Anything Goes option of CAS Christmas Cards
Crafty Friends ~ Traditional Christmas Colours




Thank you so much for calling.....

 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Love this fun image Chrissy, lovely card.
Its same here ice wise, but started with sleet now. I hope you have a lovely christmas and all the best for the coming year.xx

Chris said...

Brilliant card Chrissy- love the sprout...I know which box my granddaughters would be ticking...and it's not the yummy one!
It's raining here at present- the snow and ice are slowly melting- I'm hoping it's all clear by the morning- I need to walk!!!
xx

Diane said...

So cute, made me smile big time!! We had black ice on Friday night and more to come at the end of the week, just in time for Christmas, ugh!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

Gail said...

What a fun card!
Lots of snow here!
Will be snow-blowing in the morning. Again!
Too cold right now to rain!

Lia said...

This is hilarious! What a superfun card.
Lia DT TSOC

Nicolette said...

Very nice.
Thanks for sharing it.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Caroline said...

Cute card.
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Chrissy said...

He is so cute and fun but not sure if likes that fork up his bum...ha ha ha, sorry, my poetic sense of humor jumped in, awesome card Chrissy, Merry Christmas..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Ha ha, this one made me smile...I do love a sprout!
Lorraine x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so cute - I love that humorous image! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, elizabeth

Pia S said...

I do hope you’re having an enjoyable Christmas time. This card is so fun and different. I’m on the yummy team:)

Pattie G said...

What a cute image! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner