Monday 23 January 2023

MAKE A WISH....

 Good Afternoon! Been out for my lunch today. So came back to make this card.


This little sweetie along with the sentiment is from the miniature set. Coloured with Copics. The other stamps are from Lavinia. I've edge the card with Black Copic pen. 

Challenges entering....

House Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes Option of Frame it.

Dream Valley ~ Hip to be Square 

stamp & fun  = Creativity 424 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft ~ Anything Goes



Thank you so much for calling.....

9 comments:

Gail said...

That is so cute!
You've done a wonderful job of 'framing it'!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) the image is adorable and I love the background! a perfect match!! I would actually frame the whole card! Beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, you can 'feel' the breeze don't you think !!! I love it.xx

Chris said...

The Lavinia dandelions make the perfect backdrop for the cute HM on the raised panel- I love everything about this gorgeous card!
xx

April said...

Such a pretty card! I love the framing and card design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card and the framing and background are so very pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Hi Chrissy this is super cute great fresh design fab take on the option theme
Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx
Ps have you sent me an email?
If you have can you resend I wasn't sure if it was scam xxxx

Doris P. said...

Oh, I love this wonderful idea and the clear look. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a sweet and beautiful card Chrissy
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member