Thursday 19 January 2023

NOT THIS YEAR!

 Good Morning! Going to do my stint at the Information Centre today, can't think I will see many people as we have lots of snow. Wellingtons will get me there lol.  With a bag holding shoes!!



Meet Blunder! He used to live at Prairie Fairy which sadly closed. Definitely not old enough to help deliver  presents this year lol. but, he's going to make a handsome fella.
Coloured with Copics. Lawn Fawn/Precision/Spellbinder dies used. Computer generated sentiment in grey.

Challenges entering.....

Colour Throwdown ~ #726 Grey, Navy, White
C.R.A.F.T. ~ Inspired by a Song {Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer}
ABC ~ A for Anything Goes/B is for Bear
Simon Says ~ 4 Legged Animals



Thank you so much for calling.......









14 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Janette said...

Awww Chrissy he is so cute and I am sure he wil grow up to be a fine fella :)) Gorgeous card.xx

Chris said...

What a cutie! Oh how long is it since I saw a Prairie Fairy image!?!! Such a shame as they're brilliant images. Love your clean design too.
Hope you got too and from the info. centre safely- you intrepid lady!!!
xx

Chrissy said...

Oh,he is adorable Chrissy, and I remember the Prairie Fairy, gorgeous card and hope you made the journey safely in your wellies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gail said...

Aww, Blunder is so cute!
Hope your venture out went well!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A cute and fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Sheryl said...

This is a lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Kerry Charles said...

I love Blunder, he is so cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Susie Moore said...

What an adorable card and you used the colors so well! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

Vickie Z said...

Ohhh... that image is adorable!! Sweet card. So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Darline Maes said...

Heel mooi kaartje, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Wendy said...

Blunder is adorable! I love your CAS scene and your beaudiful coloring with your wonky border. I keep seeing those, and I always love how it looks. I might have to track some down for myself (teehee). Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy