Friday 24 February 2023

POLKADOODLES AT CRAFT CATZ.

 Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

Theme is Anything Goes with the option of Spot and or Stripes 

Sponsored this week by Polkadoodles they are offering one lucky winner 3 digital images of their choice from their online store. 
Please pop over to Crafty Catz to see what the other girls have been up too.

 

I choose Eli Elephant Splashing Puddles and what a cutie she is! { Thank you}
Coloured with Copics. I've used Magnolia/Lawn Fawn and Spellbinder dies.
Sentiment Computer Generated. 






Thank you so much for calling...


10 comments:

Janette said...

What a sweet card Chris, that little elephant splashing around is so cute.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card and colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Love how you've coloured up this little elephant and your colour choice- those spotted wellies are designed for puddle-jumping! Fabulous design and layout too.
Have a great weekend
xx

Gail said...

So cute!
Love the raindrops and the puddle.
The little bit of fence is a nice addition!

Pia S said...

The image is adorable and I love the little clouds and raindrops and the brightly pink fence.

Chrissy said...

So adorable and gorgeously cute Chrissy, fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Super adorable elephant and great coloring.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. Loved jumping in puddles with my kids when they were little!
Lorraine x

Bunny said...

This is such a sweet card, Chrissy. I think we all need a puddle to play in once in a while. [Bunny]

Also, would you please e-mail me at bunnycardmaker at g mail.com

I tried to get your e-mail but the page for that on your profile has been deleted.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos