Friday 7 April 2023

POLKADOODLES AT CRAFTY CATZ.

 Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

This weeks theme is Anything Goes with an option of Add some Blue

Sponsor this week is Polkadoodles with one lucky winner receiving 3 images of their own choice from the online store.

Please pop over to Crafty Catz to see what the other girls have been up too.


I already had this cute image and she's called Ruby Dog Days    Coloured with Copics.
I've used Crealies and Lawn Cut dies. 



.



Thank you so much for calling...


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Happy Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

What a fab card Chrissy, love the image, she looks so cool and your colouring is perfect for her.
Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.xx

tilly said...

what a sweet image and so nicely coloured. I like your paper as well, enjoy the Easter weekend xx

Chris said...

It's a lovely image Chrissy- and beautifully coloured, Fabulous design, papers and colours. Have a happy Easter xx

Gail said...

Great card! Love the pop of green on her head!!

Lisa said...

Great image and amazing coloring of her too.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, fab image and lovely colours
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Chrissy I love this image hugs Sue x

Curly said...

Super cute card Crissy! I love the image and your colouring
I hope you had an amazing Easter
Much Love and Happy Hugs
Bridget :) x