Thursday 25 May 2023

FLOWER

Good Morning! Having a moan today!
Came to upload this card and the format on mine has chance! I just stopped and studded for a moment not knowing what to do, I get used to something, then everything changes.  I'm also still get lots of comments in my spam dating back as far as 2014 weird.



 This sweetie is Wrinkles  from Mo's Digital Pencil

Coloured with Copics and Progresso pencils.

Challenges entering.......

The Paper Players ~ CAS

Craft Rocket ~ For the Boys

Make My Monday ~ Masculine 

Addicted to Stamps and More! ~ Make Your Mark

Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes

Gem of A Craft ~ Anything Goes


Thank you so much for calling....




8 comments:

Janette said...

I love your card Chrissy, that image is a favourite.
As for changes, I hope blogger hasn't been playing about again, it drives me nuts when everything changes so I know how you feel and the spam thing has been ongoing since last year, I have comments from 2014 last week...xxx

Chris said...

Makes me cross too when things change unexpectedly (and for no good reason!) but this card made me smile! I love the image, I have this one too- coloured up but sitting in a box somewhere! Your colouring is beautiful, the lean design and lovely background are perfect.
xx

Pia S said...

What a lovely card for a man, Chrissy. I love him and you colored the ground and sky background so well too.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Chrissy, great sky and grass and he is a smile factor standing there sniffing his flower, love it..yes, my format had changed too without warning, and I sat looking for a bit.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Really great colouring of this image Chrissy! love Mo's images I have loads lol hugs Sue x

Heather said...

So cute, and great coloring! Love his crocs especially, lol. Such a great scene for an older gent! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Gail said...

Your card is great!
Love his Crocs!

Jackie Beers said...

I love this scene and your coloring! It is wonderful. Thank you for joining the Make My Monday Challenge!