Friday 16 June 2023

HETTY CLARE ART AT CRAFTY CATZ

        Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.
Here is my GDT card.
The theme this week in Anything Goes with an option of Fun
Our Sponsor this week is Hetty Clare Art with a prize of 2 images from store.
Please pop over to Crafty Catz and see what the other girls have been up too.


 Meet Never too Old {thank you} what a sweetie she is! Coloured with Copics. Staedtler pen for the pearls. I've used Go Kreate, Spellbinder and Lawn Fawn dies with the little butterflies a X cut punch. Sentiment Computer generated.  I've a few friends that would have a go at this if given the chance! Me included lol.

                                                                  Hetty Clare Art

Challenges entering...

Craft Rocket ~ #104 Use dies
I LOve ProMarkers ~ Anything Goes/Add Sparkle {The girl already as sparkle lol}
Fab 'n' Funky ~ Use a Sentiment 
Dream Valley ~ Summer Colours
Make My Monday ~ Summer Theme 
CD Sunday ~ Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter ~  #558 Get Outside
Cards 4 Galz ~ #201 Use Dies and Punches




Thank you so much for calling....




15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

?I love this fun image brilliant card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

She is a wonderful, fun image. I think this card would cheer anyones day Chrissy.
Have a good weekend.xx

tilly said...

what a lovely fun image in such lovely colours, I think a lot of us would 'like a go' lol xx

meg said...

What a wonderful beautifully coloured image and gorgeous summer colours,thank you for joining in at MMM

Sherri Thacker said...

This is such a fun image!! I love the layout!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun card Chrissy, this is not as easy as it looks, maybe back in my day but not now, I cant the bounce going, ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Such a fun design and perfect image - love the bright colors, too! My grandmother's name was Hetty, so this card is evoking so much love with me! I can so see her bouncing it out, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Carol said...

I love the bouncing granny Chrissy. I have the image but haven't used it yet.
Thank you for sharing your creation with us and reminding me that I need to use mine.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

adorable card using different die cuts to create layers and fun elements! Thank you for joining us at C4Galz

Pamela said...

Oh to have the Joie De Vivre that this granny has at her age! A really fun card to make any one smile.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

JoAnn said...

What a fun card. Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the granny image, I wish I could bounce on a ball
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Jocelyn said...

This is such a fun card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Chris said...

Such a fun image Chrissy and your design is fabulous- last time I tried this I fell off backwards and bumped my head (no harm done!) my granddaughters didn't know whether to laugh or cry- so now I'm banned :(
Thanks for playing along with our Use a Sentiment Challenge at Fab’n’ Funky
Chris
x

Cazro said...

A super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.. Caz. DT.