Thursday 5 October 2023

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Good Afternoon! on this wet as usual day..
Been for a Covid jab this morning, so many of my friends gave up having them after their 3rd one, but, I'm still having mine.

Boy! did this little guy squeak when he came out of the drawer. It's so long since I've made a house mouse card, quite embarrassed really cause I really do love them.

A wooden blog called 'Chin Up' and she's Amanda. Coloured with Copics. Lawn Fawn/Memory box dies used. Papers from the delicious pad by Whimsy Stamps bought from Dies to Die for.

Challenges entering...

House Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes Option Ribbon

ABC Christmas ~ S & T 3 of a Kind 3 Lawn Fawn Snowflakes  

The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes

Dream Valley ~ Occasions other that Birthdays

Crafty Animals ~ #77 Anything Goes


Thank you so much for calling...



 

13 comments:

Gail said...

You will have to dig Amanda out more often.
It's a great image!!
Wonderful card!

Gail said...

Another thing!
I still go for Covid shots too. Like you, my friends got 2, and now some of them have Covid.
I actually get a text, then I just show up!

Chrissy said...

Cute little mouse hanging from the holly Chrissy and love the snowflakes and card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous house mouse stamp Chrissy and cute card hugs x

Chris said...

Fabulous card- love the stamp, I have this one too and it's about time she came out for a play! Beautiful colouring and lovely design.
I think you're wise to carry on with the vaccines, it seems to be raising it's ugly head again! Got flu jab next week, then I'm going to book ours, I'll take all the protection on offer!
xx

April Williams said...

Such a cute card! I love the background and beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the really cute image and great die-cut border.
Carol x

Sue said...

What a sweet card. Love the background you created and the image is darling, so glad you dusted it off and joined the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lisa said...

Super adorable house mouse image, wonderful coloring and card.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) oner of my all time fave images, and the paper and fancy snowflake border are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

I love this. It's so pretty. Now, I would have to go back and look at my stamp but I want to know did you stamp the two ornaments falling off the branch? It's ever so cute. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

Chrissy it's a very beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member


Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Chrissy, I love this cute holiday image. Pretty delicate snowflakes too! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment