Friday 2 February 2024

HAPPY HAPPY

Good Afternoon! Had my eye test this afternoon, 
then a bit of Supermarket shopping.


I know my friend will laugh at this card! shows how mad we get lol. This  sweetie is Celebrate from Mo. Coloured with Copics. I've used a Spellbinder die along with Memory Box Numbers. Sentiment Computer generated. Distressed sky.
Challenges entering.....

Paper Funday ~ Anything Goes/Let's Celebrate!
Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations ~ Anything Goes
Cut It Up ~ This makes me happy



Thank you so much for calling.......


 

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant fun card and love the fabulous fun image.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card and fabulous colouring Chrissy, oh, to be able to jump like that again..

luv CHRISSYxx

Gail said...

Ha! Great image!
Made me laugh!
Good job!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Chrissy, definitely made me smile.
Lorraine x

mamawcindy said...

Loving your card, sooo fun! Love the clouds and that fun image. Hope you have a lovely Valentines Day!

cindys-greencricut

Janette said...

Love the image (of course) its such a fun card Chrissy. I actually bought that one when it first hit the shop but I don't think I ever used it, best look as your card has inspired me ;)) xx

Jackie C said...

We are so delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
Please do come back again!
All the best, Jackie DT xxx

Chris said...

This such a fun card for your friend Chrissy- I'm sure she'll love it! Definitely made me smile!
xx

Larelyn said...

So much fun! Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "This Makes Me Happy" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)