Saturday 6 April 2024

FOR ME?


Good Morning! Frazzled brain today. I got a new phone yesterday {Phew} provider had changed the goal post and my phone wouldn't upgrade.
It's fast and dangerous. Managed to get my online banking on it. Grandson said if any trouble with anything get in touch? Me! Like to sort things out myself, cause they might not be around when things go wrong.  




This sweetie is a Penny Black stamp for Christmas friends. {Got to keep Christmas cards coming!}
Coloured with Copics. Lots of glitter on the snow. Magnolia, Create Crafts and Crealies die used.
Sentiment Computer Generated.
Challenges entering.....

Krafty Chicks ~ Use Stamps
The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Penny Black Saturday ~ Anything Goes option Numbers




Thank you so much for calling...


 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, very festive.
Good luck with the new phone, I am sure you will figure it out....honest...lol...xx

crafty-stamper said...

I've only just managed after numerous attempts at been shown how to block a number on my mobile wouldn't stand a chance with the internet on my phone, bad enough with desktop computer lol.Great Christmas card,love the die-cut trees and gorgeously cute image.
Carol x

Chris said...

A beautiful card Chrissy, love that sweet image and your lovely snowy scene-the torn paper makes great snow.
Good luck with the new phone...I hate trying to get to grips with any new/different technology, but do feel very smug if I manage to do it without the help of my son or granddaughters!
xx

Gail said...

Wonderful card!
Those hedgehogs are just so cute!
Good luck with the phone!!
I need a new one.....I'm waiting until mine dies!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, love the penny Black stamp and fab wintery scene you've created for him.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love this scene and card Chrissy, love those trees and remeber the day you sent me the die oxo..good luck with the phone..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Chrissy this is such a beauty with all the winter layers you have added to make your hedgie image shine! Love the whole scene with the snow and trees! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

The Crafty Den said...

A really pretty card Chrissy. I love the sweet PB hedgie image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x