Friday 17 May 2024

LEANNSWORLD 101 AT CRAFTY CATZ.

 Good Morning! Todays sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

The Challenge is Anything Goes with an option of Dots & Stripes

Our Sponsor for the Challenge is Leannsworld 101 with a prize of  2 images for the shop.

Please pop over to Crafty Catz and see what the other girls have been up too.


                                                        Meet Danny Coloured with Copics. 

                                     I've used  Spellbinder dies.  Sentiment Computer generated.


                                                                  Leannsworld 101 


..

Thank you so much for calling...



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card wonderful colouring of the hair

Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Such a cute card Chrissy.
Enjoy your weekend. xx

Chris said...

You coloured Danny beautifully and I love your colour choice, fab layout and papers, the distressing looks great and the buttons make fab embellishments.
Have a lovely weekend.
xx

tilly said...

Danny has made a super boys card, love his hair xx

Gail said...

Gorgeous coloring! He doesn't look too thrilled about it being a birthday!!
Great card!
Hope you're well!

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful card. I love the image and the design.