Saturday, 25 July 2026

MAKE A WISH!

Good Afternoon! We've had the tinest drop of rain this morning! Very cloudy, so hope we get a tad more later.


 Lavina stamps along with a Stampendous which had the sentiment included. I've coloured this little sweetie with Copics. Distress Ink 'tumbled glass' and Crafts~too dies.

Challenges entering......

Freshly Made Sketches ~ #746 Sketch by Jen M

House Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes/Friends

Crafty Rocket ~ Animals

Creative Knockouts ~ Outdoor Fun

Ellibelle's Corner ~ Anything in or from a garden


Thank you soooo much for calling......




12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Chrissy, he is propped up on that bloom blowing wishes with all his might, isn't he? So adorable! I'm so happy you made our sketch work for this darling birthday card!
=] Michele

Chrissy said...

Very cute Chrissy, love the sky and those little mice always make me smile and a fabulous card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Very cloudy, windy and cooler here today but no rain as yet. Love the cute Mouse and all the little dandelion seed heads.
Carol x

Chris said...

No rain here.... been weeks now since we've seen any as you can tell by the state of our grass (what's left of it!)
Fabulous design Chrissy, clever way to use the sketch, love how the circles highlight your lovely mixture of stamps.
xx

Janette said...

Love the design plus that cute image Chrissy, a gorgeous card.
We had a nice big rainfall over night, got to say we need it but the flippin wind is something I could do without, all my lovely flowers are taking a bashing, not to worry, the heat is back next week so I am told. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the cute image and the fab design
Lorraine x

Gail L said...

Love, love, love!
I just got some HM stamps!
I will have to see if that is one of them!
So cute!
I read back to, and of course everything is wonderful!

Cari S. said...

Super cute and love the design - so unique!! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

Bunny said...

This is so cute. It's colored so nicely. I remember making wishes on these. As kids we tried not to let mama catch us blowing on these as she said we were spreading the weeds. When you're little you just think they are so much fun. Now.....we know better. But, they're still fun no matter how old I get. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Kim S said...

I love how you did that sweet little guy playing in the sun! It's such a perfect "make a wish" card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love the card design and polkadot paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet is this!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!