Thursday 27 September 2018

AWESOME BIRTHDAY!

Good Afternoon! I'm off to my MIL as soon as |I've upload this card, it's a lovely sunny day so I will be walking.
Started uploading it this morning lol..taken awhile. Couldn't remember how to put my name on! least I've managed at long last.


This little sweetie lives at Bugaboo and it called BUGFUNNYPUP Coloured with Copics. I've 3D the flower and Glossy Accents on the Rubies round her collar. Papers from stash. Sentiment Computer.



Challenges entering...

Catch The Bug ~ September Photo Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments Designs ~ Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft ~ Anything Goes Colouring
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Daisy Chain ~ Birthdays


Thank you so much for calling........

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,great image and details.xxx

Pia S said...

Good to see you back, Chrissy. This is well colored and the colors are beautifully coordinated. Also, thanks for joining the Catch the Bug challenge too.

Chrissy said...

He is a fun little guy Chrissy..awesome colouring, love the spot papers too..hope you enjoyed your walk..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Super fun image and great papers, love the large collar round the thin neck.
Hope you got my instructions.

Kath x

Chris said...

Hi Chrissy, so wonderful to see you crafting and blogging again, and I’m really chuffed that yo chose a Bugabooimage to make your comeback, It’s a fabulous card, you haven’t lost your magical touch.... and wearing my DT hat ....it’s lovely to have you join us this week, thanks for playing along.
Chris
X

Joy Wilson said...

I love this little guy and how you blinked out his collar! Good luck at your MIL’s. Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Julez said...

Lovely colours. He looks do cute with the big eyes x

Fabiola said...

Adorable et si craquant Chrissy! Biz

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, I love the way you have colored this image. Thanks for playing along at CAtch The Bug.

Julie Odil said...

Chrissy, I'm loving this! I thought I had every Bugaboo dog there was, but it seems I've miss this one. You've colored it up beautifully. Thanks for entering the challenge this week at Catch the Bug. Julie, guest designer at Bugaboo.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great sentiment to go with that adorable image. Perfect colors for a take on the photo. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this absolutely charming dog - too cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) love the little pup, absolutey gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rae Ann said...

This is such a fun image and is sure to make someone's day! Love the color choices and the dies add a great visual detail.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.