Wednesday 26 September 2018

HELLO!



Just having a peek to see if I still know how everything works..hope everyone's okay and still out here in blogland. Will be getting around to visit you soooooon.   
So have the kettle on, or maybe a glass of wine would be nice.  Only time I've been in here is to dust and vac.  My computers gone mad loading up. So much out of date {bit like me} lol. Tried the printer too and had to replace all the inks!! Going to look around and familiar myself with everything again. Ashamed to say I've been buying cards 😳. But, with the change in weather I'm determined to start Crafting again and entering Challenges.


Love to  ALL




5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yipee

Kath x

Chris said...

Chrissy it's great to hear from you again! I've missed your lovely posts and fabulous cards! Looking forward to seeing your new creations, you'll soon get back into the swing of things!
hugs
Chris
x

Fabiola said...

Hello Chrissy!

Chrissy said...

Hello Chrissy...so glad to see you back again and looking forward to seeing your projects.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

we missed you Chrissy XXX So glad you're getting back into crafting XX sending great big hugs, and I think I might just join you with a glass of wine ;-)