Wednesday 25 March 2020

HAPPY DAYS!

Hello Peeps!
Been sat in the garden this morning! Time for a play this afternoon.



This stamp is from the Happy Days collection. Coloured with Copics. Would you believe it..Found the hats came out of the circle die, so another two were stamped! Can't find the name of the outer circle die, but, the fence is a Magnolia die and the little toadstools are CC Designs. The little kisses a Lawn cuts die.

Challenges entering......

House Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes Option Happy Birthday
Addicted to Stamps and More ~ Make your Mark
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
stamps & fun = Creativity 364 ~ My Favorite Stamp



Thank you soooo much for calling..
Off for my tea now....Home made Lasagna. Last night I was looking forward to a Barnsley Lamb Chop! Turned out to be 6 sliced of Bacon!!! Big disappointment lol.






13 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely day for sitting in the garden, I've been outside all day-cleaning the summerhouse, it's ready for use now, all fresh and sparkly!
Fabulous card Chrissy, love those cute meece, lovely design, papers and die cuts.
xx

Sue said...

Super cute card, Chrissy. Pretty papers and dies, and sweet little partying mice. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Kathleen said...

A reallyy super creation Chrissy, super cute image and love the colours, and your design, those background papers look familiar too but can't place them. You did right sitting out, while you can.

Kath x

Bunny said...

What a cute card. I love the image and that beautiful paper. I wish I had a few sheets of that. I just got a new die set in from Spellbinders and it looks like the Tear Circles may be what you have. I love the little fence you added at the bottom with the mushrooms. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

wannabcre8tive said...

A really cute card, Chrissy: I love your little House Mouse mice and they look good in their party hats. I like how you added the fence.

Chrissy said...

Cute fun card Chrissy..I love the papers in blue and yellow, so pretty..well, now I'm retired I have so much work to do, like finish painting the kitchen and painting the fences which are appalling, but here I am still on blogger in my jammies at 10am and doing nothing..lol..stay safe.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ina G said...

So cute and colourful and love the layout. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week Chrissy.

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cheerful and beautiful card Chrissy
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

April said...

How cheery and fun! I love your card's layout. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge1 xx

Gail said...

So cute!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) adorable mousie image and the papers and details are fabulous! Love the die cuts and colours :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Doris P. said...

I love the Little house mice too! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

Fabiola said...

Trop chou, biz