Saturday 14 March 2020

SWIMMINGLY!

Hello Peeps!
Well I've had a go at 'Smooshing' lol
Didn't even know what it meant 'til I looked it up on You Tube.
Boy, what a messy job it is. {Well it was to me}.


This little sweetie plus one fish definitely lived at Tiddly Inks.
 Though I can't find her now. Coloured with Copics. Lots of Glossy Accents on her goggles. 
Smooshing done with Distress Ink Peacock Feathers. There's X cut Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet in the 'hole' .Die used Die-namics. Sentiment Computer Generated.

Challenges entering.........
Mix It Up ~ Anything Goes + Smooshing 
Alphabet ~ Y is Something for the Youngsters 
Polkadoodles Craft ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft ~ Anything Goes 

Thank you sooooo much for calling...


12 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I do love a bit of smooshing Chrissy, such lovely messy fun! Your background looks great! Adorable image and lovely design too.
Hope you're keeping well, take care and stay safe
xx

Kathleen said...

What a great image and a really lovely background, love the little fish, well done on trying a new idea, I should do that but .......

Kath x

Gail said...

Such a great card!
I had never heard of smooshing!

Bunny said...

I love this cute image and the great card. [Bunny]

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the design and those little fish
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love a good smoosh Chrissy,and I love your cute image and the little fish swimming around, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card Chrissy
love it
hugs Tamara

Dawn Phillips said...

Really lovely card hun. Thanks for joining in with my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Ann-Marie said...

What a fun card, just love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Fabiola said...

Adorable, biz

Fabiola said...

Oh que c'est chou, biz