Tuesday 8 September 2020

LOTV IMAGE

 Okay!  I've been absent since April.   I now haven't a clue where everything is lol.  Blogger's changed and I've lost a few followers along the way too. Sure makes this old brain keep a tickin'.

These unusual times have me in unusual routines...I've opened the door of my craft room to make this card for Freya's Birthday. Colours are  those my Granddaughter seems to be in most of the time.


The  sweet image lives at  LOTV. Lawn Fawn and Memory Box dies used. 

Challenges entering....

Catch The Bug ~ Anything Goes

The Happy Craft ~ Always Anything Goes

The Crafting ~  Anything Goes

The Creative Crafters ~ Always Anything Goes 

Jan's Digi Stamps ~ Anything Goes


Thank you sooo much for calling.




10 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Chrissy! Just switched on my PC and this post appeared at the top of my feed! So good to see you back. Love the card you've made for Freya, 14 years! doesn't the time go fast?! I used this sweet image for my Olivia's 13th!
Lovely clean design and gorgeous colours.
xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, such a "today" image..I loose followers every now and then,then get a new one and another disappears..such is life, hope you well and happy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Chrissy. Love the stamp - she's perfect for a teenager, fab design too
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

A really super CAS card Chrissy and a great image and colours. You haven't lost your touch and yes Blogger has been a nightmare over the the past year really one way and another.

Kath x

Maud's Creations said...

A perfect image for a 14 year old, love your design and colours you used. Thanks for joining in this month at the Happy Craft Challenge. Design Team Member Maureen

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a beautiful, clean and simple card. Your granddaughter is going to love it. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Bonnie GDT

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy,love the image.....Welcome back.xxx

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Saturday Bugaboo Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

Karen Page said...

For being rusty, you created a beautiful CAS card! The image is adorable and I'm sure your granddaughter will love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and I do hope you'll come back to play along again soon!
~Karen Page, DT member for Jan's Digi Stamps
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo