Wednesday 9 September 2020

SANTA'S COMING!

 Hello Peeps! Made a card yesterday for the first time in 6 months!! So seeing as Amanda was still sitting on the desk from April.  I've made another.   Thank you for those who left comments yesterday really do appreciate it .I'm quite happy too that I managed the  'new blogger' without help lol.


Here's Amanda! I've teamed her up with a Molly Bloom stamp.
 Coloured both with Copics. LOts of Crystal Stickles her too.
Dies used are Craft-Too, Memory Box and Magnolia. Paper is an  old LOTV pad.

Challenges entering....

House Mouse & Friends ~ Anything Goes /Option Christmas
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies ~ Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafty Animals~ Always Anything Goes


Thank you so much for calling........




13 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely design and beautiful colouring...great combination of images, Amanda's so cute in her little red tutu but I hope her tiny toes don't get frostbite!
xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun stamp combination! Love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday message! ♥ Sue Kment

Kathleen said...

Two super images, great choice of colours and lovely dies and papers. I thought that I had managed the news blogger well until today and I had a nightmare with it.

Kath x

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Bunny said...

Such a cute House Mouse card. Love how you paired her up. Wasn't it nice to get back into crafting? Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

April said...

What a cute card! I love all the dies and sparkle. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Karen Page said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Then again, all House Mouse images are... but I love how you colored this and the Stickles on the snow is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at 2CCC and I hope you will come back soon to play again!
~Karen Page, DT member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

Sue said...

Love how you created this fun scene with Amanda. The red just pops! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

Chrissy what a beautiful combi with stamps it's a very beautiful card and great colouring
thanks for join us at our HM and friends Ch DTKarin

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Chrissy :-) when I first saw this I thought it was a stamp that I had never seen before!! How cute is this!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Pia S said...

She’s cute, for sure. And she’s made so Christmasy with the mailbox addition and snowy scene. So sweet, Chrissy. Glad to you’re making cards again.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love your image. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>