Friday 28 April 2023

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE.

Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

The theme this week is Anything Goes with an option of Wings

Just for fun this week.  

Please pop over to Crafty Catz to see what the other girls have been up too.

                          
                     

    Yep! I decided on Christmas! An old Sugar Nellie stamp called Wish upon a star.
Coloured with Copics. Lots of glitter on her wings. Dies Joanna Sheen. Whimsy Stamp,  Craft Creations and Crealies. Computer generated sentiment.
Challenges entering....
Holly & Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes optional Jingle Bells
April Rudolph Days ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More! ~ #444 Any Occasion 
Christmas With The Cuties ~ #69 Something Hand -  Coloured


Thank you so much for calling...





12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the colour Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, oh I loved this SN image, so cute and how I wish they were still around.
Your card is beautiful, love the colours and the soft background.
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a super cute card Chrissy, I love it.

Sue xx

tilly said...

a beautiful background for your sweet fairy, love the chosen colours xx

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Chrissy, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gail said...

She's adorable, and looks wonderful in Lilac!

Lisa said...

What an adorable image and great coloring. I bet the glitter on the wings really makes this shine.

mamapez5 said...

A lovely little image. I love Sugar Nellie's little 'people'. And I really miss Joanna Sheen's dies etc. It is so nice to see a Christmas card in non-traditional colours. I love it. Sorry I am late visiting. Kate x

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie & gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute thanks for sharing with us at CWTC x

laurie said...

Such a sweet card!Thanks for joining us at HLS!