Thursday 4 May 2023

GEORGE DRAGON

 Good Morning! Bowling season is now in full swing...So late night as I've quite a bit to travel after the match. Forecast says 'dry' so that's a bonus.


This little sweetie used to live at Bugaboo. Such a shame when it closed down.
Coloured with Copics. I used Crealies/Magnolia dies.  Sentiment Computer Generated.

Challenges entering......

I Love ProMarkers ~ #534 Anything Goes/Magical
Elibelle's Corner ~ Anything Goes
Fab 'N' Funky  ~ #572 Things with Wings
Crafty Animals ~ #72 Anything Goes with an Animal
Critter Crazy ~ Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

 Thank you so much for calling...


8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute dragon and beautifully done card!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Chris said...

Yes, I do miss Bugaboo Chrissy. I's lovely to see one of my favourite digis used again- he's such a cutie with his nose buried in the flower and of course you've coloured him perfectly.
Enjoy your bowls!
And thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky - this sweet card fits our theme perfectly.
xx

Pia S said...

He's a cutie, I do have many Bugaboo favorites in my collection:)
Love the way you colored him.

Gail said...

I miss Bugaboo!
He's great!
And you've done him up lovely!

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Chrissy and fabulous colouring, glad your bowls is back on, enjoy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A very cute dragon Chrissy - I miss Bugaboo stamps.
Good luck for the bowling season
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Great coloring on this fabulous image! Super cute card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I think we all miss Bugaboo, being a Welsh girl, I love your dragon, so beautifully shown off and coloured. Great design too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT