Thursday 11 May 2023

MISTLETOE KISSES

 Good Morning!  Going shopping later, then It's off bowling again tonight. Trying to get into the swing of going out at night, hard after a Winter of indoors. Just know I'll be complaining  again in September when it finishes lol. 


I do love Fairy Pairie stamps, this one is called 'Mistletoe Kisses 'was sorry when Samantha closed.
Coloured with Copics. There's Crackled Accents on her glasses, cause she's been stood there quite some time! Glitter on her hat too. Spellbinder/Magnolia/Memory Box and Lawn Cut dies used.
Computer sentiment on torn paper.
Challenges entering.....

Christmas Kickstart ~ Colour Palette Fun!
ABC Christmas ~ J is for Jingle Bells K is for Kissing under Mistletoe
The Holly and Ivy Christmas ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas With The Cuties ~ Something Hand Coloured 




Thank you so much for calling....



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What an adorable image you've chosen! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gundi and me - your card is gorgeous! Jo x

Chris said...

I love your card Chrissy- how great to see a Prairie Fairy image- a real blast from the past. I so wish I'd bought more of them when they were available, definitely need to look through mine again and colour one up!
Enjoy the summer evenings and your bowls!xx

Gail said...

Great card!
Love the image!
Sorry she had to stand out for so long in the cold!
Hope you,re enjoying bowling!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this image is so much fun for a Christmas / winter card.

papierelle said...

Your card is realy funny and I like how you used the colour palette.
I am very happy that you are playing with Jo and me at the Kickstart Challenge. Gundi

Becca Sadler said...

Chrissy: thanks for sharing your mistletoe holiday card with us at The Holly and Ivy! Adorable image! --Becca/DT