Friday 5 May 2023

DR. DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS AT CRAFTY CATZ.

 Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at Crafty Catz.

Here is my GDT card.

The theme this week is Anything Goes with an option of Make it Masculine

Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps With a prize of 2 stamps from their shop.

Please pop over and see what the other girls at Crafty Catz have been up too.

I got to choose my own image. This sweetie is Brian's Brilliant Bicycle  {Thank you}

Coloured with Copics. I've used Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders and Whimsy dies. Computer generated sentiment.

                                                           Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  

Challenges entering....
Classic Design ~ Anything Goes
Country View ~ Vehicles 
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Anything Goes
Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes


Thank you so much for calling..




16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card for a mal love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

I think 'Brian' will make anyone smile do you haha, a wonderful card Chrissy.xx

tilly said...

this is a lovely masculine card with your fun image, enjoy the weekend xx

Chris said...

Great design and choice choice of papers to showcase your fun image and beautiful colouring. The sentiment made me smile- husband is a keen cyclist!
Enjoy the long weekend
xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Chrissy - fab image and design
Lorraine x

Gail said...

Brian looks like a serious bike rider!
Sentiment is great!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card love the papers
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa said...

Fabulous image. I really love all the images from Dr. Digi. Great coloring.

Curly said...

This is fabulous Chrissy, the colours and you have made the image look so 3D,
Have a wonderful Weekend
Crafty Hugs
Bridget :) x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun image Chrissy, awesome masculine card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Great card!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

NanaConnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corrie Herriman said...

What a fun card ! Thank you for your contribution to our May Challenge over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

What a funny image you chose! I love Dr Digi's images! Your coloring is brilliant!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Jane said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for joining our May "vehicles" challenge over at Country View Challenges xx