I'm back from hols! Been away with family to a gorgeous holiday house in Carbis Bay....Took us eigh hour to get there.......FABulous weather and food...Must admit I've eaten and druken quite a lot lol, but, because it's so hilly? I've come back the same weight as when I went.....now that's a win, win.
This sweetie is a stamp/sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie......Coloured with Copics.Challenges entering......
Christmas Kickstart ~ Friendship!
Creative Inspirations ~ Anything Goes
jingle belles ~ Masculine Merriment
I Love ProMarkers ~ Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks ~ CAS
Thank you so much for calling.....
.png)
11 comments:
Wonderful to hear you had a great holiday!
Lovely card!
I quit smoking and gained weight!
Lovely design and a fabulous Santa stamp, so cute with the puppy. Beautiful colouring.
Sounds like a wonderful holiday, and not gaining any weight despite eating and drinking whatever you wanted is definitely a win win! xx
So glad you had a nice holiday and enjoyed your food and drink..lol.. I cant wait until next April I'm going to visit my son in the South Island, so that should be an adventure, love your fun Santa and fabulous colouring Chrissy..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fantastic card. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at ILP.
Oh gosh bow adorable is that santa and his little pal... and you've colored them so wonderfully! Awesome contribution to the FRIENDSHIP challenge at Christmas Kickstart!
Good grief that Santa and his tiny pal are SO adorable; beautiful coloring and the dimensional stars are a fab touch! So happy you could join in our Masculine Merriment fun at Jingle Belles!
Sounds like the perfect getaway ... I love that fun little Santa his cute little friend ... so very glad you joined us for some Masculine Merriment at Jingle Belles.
Oh he's so jolly - thanks for linking up at I Love ProMarkers!!!
What a wonderful CAS design Chrissy. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect.Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Great fun! Glad you had a lovely break. So happy to have you join Lauren, Stephanie and me over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x
Your hols sounds wonderful Chrissy, just what I could do with.
I am madly in love with this Santa, must have a look see if I can get, such a gorgeous card. xx
Post a Comment