Thursday, 3 September 2026

DROPPED PARCEL!

 Good afternoon! Been to a new dentist this morning, feel a lot better now I'm home, I really don't do change. Especially dentists!

This little sweetie is yet another stamp from Scraptaloriken. Coloured with Copics.

Challenges entering.....

Christmas Kickstart ~ Reindeer Games {No time to play lol}

CAS Christmas ~ Woodland critters

Retro Rubber ~ Anything Goes....Stamp at least 3 years old!

Allsorts ~ All Creatures great and small

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~ A is for Animals

Christmas Crafts AYR ~ R is for Reindeer

Moving along with the times ~  four legged friends

Thank you so much for calling......






12 comments:

Gail L said...

Fabulous card!
I have a dentist appointment next week!
Hopefully with my regular dentist!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

brenda said...

What a real fun winter card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lisa Elton said...

Your plump reindeer with his tiny Santa hat is oodles of fun! Thanks for sharing him with us at CAS Christmas!

Loll said...

Hi Chrissy. This sweet reindeer is very interested in that parcel!! :) Adorable card with the pretty trees and lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstart this month. Always stressful trying a new doctor, especially a dentist. Glad the first appt. is over and you're back home. :)

Loll said...

Forgot to say ... thank you also for joining us at CAS Christmas!! Happy to see you in our gallery! :)

Aquarius said...

What a fun reindeer image this is and he's perfect for the theme at Allsorts. Thanks for joining in the challenge

Dotty Jo said...

I do love these reindeer images - so cute and fun. I love how interested this guy is in the parcel. Thanks for joining Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Liz said...

Brilliant card Chrissy, I love the cute design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the All Creatures Great and Small options.
Liz xx

Janette said...

Awwwe this is so sweet Chrissy, what a cutie he is.
I have a fear of the dentist, even though he is the loveliest man and so kind it just freaks me out, but I hate any appointments so I am not in a good place right now as you can imagine, :)) xx

Julia Aston said...

First off Chrissy, Love the snow falling on your blog! And secondly - that reindeer is so pleasantly plump! Looking for a sweet treat in the package perhaps! Love the die cut white trees and shaded grounding on the snow! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx

Chris said...

I love your reindeer Chrissy, he looks very well fed and so cute in his Santa hat, lovely clean design and the trees are the perfect addition. I always feel much better after a visit to the dentist is over...if somewhat poorer!
xx

Linda said...

Your fun reindeer is so cute staring at that little present. Great card with the wintery image. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.